On this page, you will see a list of frequently asked questions about our services and our business. If you have a question that you can’t find in the below list, you can contact us right now!
See The List of Frequently Asked Questions Below
Frequently Asked Questions
First Canadian Construction Corp. gets calls daily from homeowners and people who want to build new custom homes. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
What Is the Difference Between Regular Homes and Custom Homes?
What Is the Main Process of Building a Custom Home in Canada?
1. Real Estate: We help you find and buy the perfect lot.
2. Design Custom Home: In this stage, we will understand how you want your dream home to look, function, and feel.
3. Building Permits: We will obtain the city’s permission to build your custom house.
4. Construction: Our professional team will build your dream house.
Does FCC Offer Management Services?
First Canadian Construction Corp. offers fully managed services. Our team will take care of everything so you can focus on things that matter more to you.
How Long Does It Take to Design and Build a Custom Home?
It is important to know that you can expect a longer timeline for your project if:
• You seek exemptions from local building regulations.
• Your construction project is close to a conservation area or subject to heritage restrictions.
• Your custom home project is more extensive or complex than standard custom homes.
How Much Does It Cost to Make a Custom House?
How Big of a Custom House Can I Build?
What Sets FCC Custom Homes Apart from Other House Builders?
Here are three things that set FCC apart from other house builders and custom home contractors.
1. Decades of Experience in Building Custom Houses
2. Reputation Based on High-Quality Services
3. Trust and Good Relation Ship with Our Clients